Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Grotto

My friend from work suggested we check out a place in Payson Canyon called "The Grotto". Once we got there, I realized I had driven past the turn off for it dozens of times on my way to Payson Lakes. It was an easy hike, Livvy, Micah and Molly loved it. Thanks for the suggestion Adrie. It was great fun!





7 comments:

Adrie said...

Glad you liked it, and glad to see some pics finally. Didn't you hike that forever ago!?!?

Team Greer said...

oooohhh... that place looks so neat! I wanna go, too!

Natalie said...

We've been thinking of doing that hike again. It really a great kid hike and extra fun because of the "destination."

Matt and Amanda said...

I'm glad you found the Grotto. It's always been one of my family's very favorite places:)

bphay said...

FUN!!!

Jan said...

Someone just told me about the Grotto and said it was really great. We'll have to try it out while the weather is still warm. Glad to see we're both blog hopping tonight :)

Lilly said...

Looks like so much fun! And you look GREAT little miss runner!