We had a family appointment at the dentist last week. We all fared pretty well. Micah and I were cavity free! Kenny had 4 and Livvy had 1. For it being Livvy and Micah's first time to the dentist, they both did very well. Livvy even had her cavity filled that day. Luckily it wasn't a very deep cavity, so they didn't need to numb her, she just got the gas. Scooby Doo played while the dentist worked, keeping Livvy and Micah occupied. Here are some pics:
Monday, October 19, 2009
The dentist isn't scary
Posted by Susan at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the photo with Livvy and the NO2 mask. Hilarious. Hey, you need to show me your new camera! Super cool!
Your kids did awesome! I hate the dentist so bad I need to go, but I don't want to.
Looks like Micah is going to join Josh's practice in about 25 yrs.
Post a Comment