Wow, what is there to say about me? I am the mother of three wonderfully adorable children, Olivia, 6, and Micah,4 and Elise,2. I am married to a great man, Kenny, who I had a crush on in high school, but we didn't even start dating until 4 years after graduation. Needless to say we would have been married sooner, but he didn't ask me to prom and I was heartbroken. I graduated from Utah Valley State College with an Associates Degree in Nursing and currently work on the Med/Surg/Peds unit of TRH.
I can't believe he loves spicy foods! and the burrito recipe I use is super simple and not exactly the real deal- but I LOVE it. 1 cup coke (I used caff free diet coke) 1 c brown sugar 1 medium jar salsa 1 pork roast 3ish pounds
I let it cook in just water for three hours- then add the stuff and cut the roast into 3 or 4 pieces and let it cook for three more hours- then shred and let cook for one more hour. all on slow. if you have a better one- let me know!!
oh- and I LOVE soldier hollow sledding. That's one thing I really miss being out here. We have NO mountains- and not even any hills to sled on!
I agree, the sweetest boy! He looks sooo much like Livvy. what a cookie cutter! they will always know they belong. I look so different from my brothers & sister that when I was a kid, I used to wonder if I was adopted.
4 comments:
I can't believe he loves spicy foods!
and the burrito recipe I use is super simple and not exactly the real deal- but I LOVE it.
1 cup coke (I used caff free diet coke)
1 c brown sugar
1 medium jar salsa
1 pork roast 3ish pounds
I let it cook in just water for three hours- then add the stuff and cut the roast into 3 or 4 pieces and let it cook for three more
hours- then shred and let cook for one more hour. all on slow. if you have a better one- let me know!!
oh- and I LOVE soldier hollow sledding. That's one thing I really miss being out here. We have NO mountains- and not even any hills to sled on!
I agree, the sweetest boy! He looks sooo much like Livvy. what a cookie cutter! they will always know they belong. I look so different from my brothers & sister that when I was a kid, I used to wonder if I was adopted.
Such a sweet post! I love it! Cute picture too! No need to worry anymore Aunt Barbie, we know Jeri came straight from your line!
Thank you, Jodi. She would be great to have as a descendant.
Post a Comment