HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KENNY!!!
THANKS FOR 7 GREAT YEARS!
We've had many adventures (many more to come!) and some ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thank you for my (soon to be) 3 children and putting up with my mood swings. You are an awesome daddy and a magnificent husband. Thank you for all the hard work you do, especially while going to school at the same time.
We've had many adventures (many more to come!) and some ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thank you for my (soon to be) 3 children and putting up with my mood swings. You are an awesome daddy and a magnificent husband. Thank you for all the hard work you do, especially while going to school at the same time.
I LOVE YOU!


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!! I LOVE that pirate pic. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment