It was such a nice day for our Pioneer Day celebration we decided to take our lunch outdoors. We went the the park by the golf course and enjoyed the meal under a huge shade tree. Kenny took Livvy, Micah and our big black lab Molly for a walk in the river, while I relaxed with Leisy on a blanket. It was a wondeful time spent together as a family. Sigh, if only everyday could be so lazy.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Pioneer Day Picnic
Posted by Susan at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So I don't know why but your posts never seem to show up as updated on my blog! I just decided to recheck out your blog anyway and found all these posts I hadn't read! Anyway, your family is so cute, and I can't believe how quick those kiddos are growing!
I stopped by your blog today.
Ann
Post a Comment