We are taking off tomorrow for the Happiest Place on Earth.
Yep, we are going to Disney World!
We planned this trip 18 months ago and it is finally here!!! We'll be gone for a while so I won't be in blogland, but I will update you on all the funness when we return.


9 comments:
Have lots of fun!!!!
I am so jealous. I wish I could stow away in your luggage! Have a great trip and take lots of pictures :)
Sis,
I hopre you guys have a terrible time on your vacation and that you have a lot of motion sickness while you are on the boat. J/K. Can you tell that I am totally jealous of you? Really, I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I wish we could be with you. I'll just be sitting here back at home pouting. At least I will have Micah man to lift my spirits. I promise you won't come back to him running around and saying things like supercalifragilisticexpialidocous.
WOW - What a fun trip. I hope that you have a great time.
I wish I could go. Livvy will have a great time and you will have a great time watching her. I will miss you guys. Have tons of fun.
Wow… it might be a fabulous trip to Disney World.
hey i hope you have lots of fun. but next time don't forget to bring me,i think you accidentaly left me at my house. but its ok i forgive you.
Happy Birthday, Susan! Although, I'm sure you are having THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!
when do you get home!!!!
Post a Comment