Sunday, October 5, 2008

Recuperating

Well, we got home last night from our fun filled vacation. Our plane landed at 10:59 pm , we got home around 12:30 am Sunday. It was a long day spent at the airport! I will be posting in the next few days or so about our trip, but I have 450 pictures to sort through first! Just wanted to say our trip was great, we ate lots of good food and some not so good food, we played, relaxed, had fun and got home safely. Check back for more.....

4 comments:

{sara} said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Breanne said...

I'm so glad you're back and had a great time. We'll have to come over and see ALL the pictures :)

bphay said...

Hope to see the pics soon. Grandma was counting down the days til you got back!

Micalanne said...

glad you got home safe and can't wait to see all the pics...yes, all the pics!