Friday, May 1, 2009

Hypocrite

You know, I ususally check blogs only on the nights I work. I get a little disappointed when I see people haven't posted in a week or more. And then I think to myself, well when was the last time you posted? I honestly don't think my life is interesting and when something interesting happens I never seem to have a camera around or think to write down the cute things my kids say. Maybe this is the same problem the others are having.
Note to self: my life might not be interesting to me, but it might be to others.
Note to others: your life might not be interesting to you, but it is to me. Post something already!

3 comments:

{sara} said...

I hear ya', Sis! I TRY to keep mine up to date...it was a committment I made when I started a blog. Not for others, but for me. If no one else is interested, I don't care...it's my journal, my life. I wish I had done this from the time Bo was little...I have very few records from pre-blogging! I LOVE to read everyone else's, too, because I'm nosey like that. I, too, get very irritated when people don't update! (even though I fall behind)

Kent and Leisy said...

I agree completely!

Nate / Mary said...

ok I just updated ours!