Saturday, January 16, 2010

And baby makes 5!

So if you haven't taken the time to read through my last post (shame on you!) you are just finding out that we are having a baby! Baby #3 is due August 2, 2010. I am almost 12 weeks along and starting to get over the all day nausea. I have had a few groans and a 'you're crazy' thrown at me, but as of right now, we are not finding out what we are having. We already have a beautiful little girl and a handsome little boy, so we thought we'd let this one be a surprise. I would have posted a cute, but undecipherable ultrasound picture had I not had to change doctors due to insurance. For some reason this doctor's office doesn't take an ultrasound until 20 weeks. :( We are excited! Livvy cried and said "I don't want another baby" when we told her. Micah thinks there is a baby boy in his tummy and a baby girl in Livvy's tummy. So maybe we're having twins. We'll keep you posted on any developments.

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey, if you have both, why not let it be a surprise! I don't know If I could do it, but we'll see if we get both at some point. Oh, and I didn't get an ultrasound until I was 20 weeks...and that was the only one we did. Really no need unless there is cause for concern. Congrats!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! glad you are starting to feel better.

Courtney said...

Congrats to you both! Keep us posted on your progress!

Breanne said...

I'm definetly one of those that think you're crazy for not finding out. But I love you anyway. I'm so excited that we're pregnant at the same time again :)
My doc only does 20 weeks too. And good thing we wanted to know the gender, because Pat knew it was a girl right when the ultrasound started!!

Sarah C said...

Yay Susan that is so awesome! Congrats! I remember just like yesterday being in nursing school and you are pregnant with you first. Where does time go?

Jan said...

Congratulations! Glad you're starting to feel better...nausea is pretty miserable!

Kent and Leisy said...

not knowing the gender is SO MUCH FUN!! congrats on the baby.

Brooke said...

Congrats!! I miss all of you at work... i'm glad the blog keeps us all in touch.

Defa Family said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all of you at Wal Mart one day! Keep us posted!

Suzie said...

Congratulations Susan that is so exiting. I think it's cool your not finding out.

jodi kay said...

I am so excited for you guys! I wish I was brave enough not to find out, but I'm pretty much the most impatient person in the world!!!