We spent a wonderful day together. The kids and I enjoyed the warm sunshine. We had a yummy dinner, followed by a walk and ice cream cones with Kenny. We decided to stay in and watch a movie so I picked a classic, Labyrinth. Don't you just love this movie! David Bowie at his finest.
I will admit, those Fiery characters scared me as a child. Actually, they're still kind of creepy.


4 comments:
Top Door Guy: "One of us tells the truth, and one of us always lies."
Bottom Door Guy: "I tell the TRUTH!"
Top Door Guy: "Oh what a LIE!"
True, true classic. I LOVE it!
It's true. they're still kinda creepy. But it's a classic!
I have never seen that movie! I should watch it sometime because I've heard a lot about it! It looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun things lately! I loved your St Patrick's Day festivities! How fuN!
We just watched this movie the other day...well, the kids did. I've never seen it all the way through! I just got all caught up on your blog...I've been such a bad blogger lately. Kiki was sitting with me & enjoyed re-living every minute! Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment