Saturday, April 3, 2010

Livvy

Last night we were heading to dinner and Livvy asked us, "Why were you & Dad married outside?" I replied back we weren't married outside, we were married in the temple. She asked why there weren't any pictures from inside the temple. I explained the temple is a sacred place and we don't take pictures inside it. Then she asked, "Were you married in a room in the temple?" I answered, "Yes, we were married in a sealing room." Her reply back was, "A ceiling room? Were you hanging upside down in there?" Gotta love the mind of a four year old!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

How cute! Kids really do say the darnedest things!

Matt and Amanda said...

So cute!

bphay said...

She is so smart! You won't be able to fool her with anything for long.

Stefanie said...

CLASSIC! What a cutie.

Adrie said...

She is so cute!!! When I was pregnant my baby had hiccups all the time and would wake me up too. Sad for her she still gets them everyday and her whole body hiccups, no wonder why they would wake me up!