It's been a bad couple of days. I found out my work is using PTO to make up for hours whether you request it or not. A lot of people get called off when patient load is low. I only work 3/4 time so I miss about 4 hrs of work for full time status every week. Unfortunately, this eats into the PTO I need for maternity leave. I'm already feeling the strain of working, being pregnant, running a household and doing it solo while Kenny is at work and school. I know I shouldn't complain, there are lots of women who are currently doing this or have accomplished this already. I just didn't prepare myself enough for it emotionally. Do you think it is possible to have intrapartum depression?
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Do I think you can have 'intrapartum depression' ...? Uh, YES! Im' an emotional wreck during pregnancy. Not to mention, I'm so emotional that I need a lobotomy. I also think it gets worse with each pregnancy. Go have a nap. :) Bring the kids over this weekend and you can Kenny can have some time off. I'm serious. You can pick them up on Sunday at the BBQ.
How could you not be depressed with all that! I didn't know they started making you use PTO. DUMB! Good luck!
That is a bunch of crap! What hospital are you working at? They SUCK! I'm so sorry. Frown. We need to get together. I'll cheer you up REAL quick.
That is a bunch of crap! What hospital are you working at? They SUCK! I'm so sorry. Frown. We need to get together. I'll cheer you up REAL quick.
Why didi it post my comment twice? Why? I only clicked it once. Maybe my inept blogging behavior will help cheer you up. I'm also hoping this comment posts itself twice.
Post a Comment