Okay, this post is really just an excuse to diplay some of my favorite family pics. Everytime I would take Micah's picture the red-eye reducer would flash and then the regular flash would go off and this would be Micah's expression in every picture. Yes, that really is me riding a little scooter. Kenny got it for free and fixed it up. I probably only went about 10mph on it. The other pictures were taken at Disneyland, my personal favorite vacation desitation besides Disney World!! (what can I say, it really is the Happiest Place on Earth!) I love the looks exchanged between Livvy and Kenny. He loves his little girl so much, she definitely has him wrapped around her little finger!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Family Times
Posted by Susan at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You have a really cute family. What's happening in that bottom picture?
We're riding Autopia at Disneyland!!
Post a Comment