The twins are here!! They arrived Saturday, December 15th at around 8:30 pm (I think). Baby A was 5lbs. 9oz. and Baby B was 5lbs. 13oz. (No names yet). Kenny of course made the joke which is the title of this blog. They are two precious little boys, once they're 2 or 3....that's a different story. They have been inthe NICU however, due to some blood sugar issues, but are doing great otherwise. They just haven't gotten their appetite yet, poor Meri when they do, tandem nursing does not sound like fun to me! Meri is doing fine, she was able to have both both the "normal way" (I spared young eyes from the correct medical term!) even though Baby B was breech. Ian is coping, I think happy to have sons, but overwhelmed they are twins!! Lily and Lydia haven't seen their brothers yet due to being in the NICU, but should be able to see them soon. So look at the pictures, ooh and ahh. The first single baby is Baby A (Arik?) and the second single baby is Baby B (Duncan?).
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yippee! Tell her congrats from us! It is kind of hard to read your blog, maybe make the font size a little bigger :)
Susan, at first I thought that these were yours, but I see that you have a single baby. Who do these cuties belong to?
https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-cara-membedakan-emas-asli-dan-palsu
Post a Comment