So, as I was adding my last blog, Kenny looks at me and says,"Why not blog about us sometime, instead of the kids all the time". I thought to myself, "Why not?" Personally, I think I am a very uninteresting person so why blog about myself. My life is boring, I am tired all the time from working at night and my family is the only highlight of my repetitative, monotonous life. But, Kenny is a fun loving individual and deserves some attention and recognition every now and then. So baby, this blog is for you!!
Kenny is my love. My best friend, better half, enternal companion. (Sorry for getting mushy). He is a very hard worker and a great father. He simply adores his children. He is already teaching Micah about the finer things in life, aka, Transformers and RC cars. He already has Livvy convinced of their greatness and I won't distract her from it.
Speaking of RC cars, I had to take some pictures of Kenny and his new habit. See, I love Kenny to death, but once he gets fixated on something he doesn't quit obsessing about it until he gets it. It is currently RC cars (see previous post!), but is now leaning towards Transformers again. Anyway, the other day he was out playing with the latest edition to his obsession and Molly, our 100lb black lab "puppy" decided she wanted to play too.
Ready, set, go!!
This dog thinks she is a lap dog!!
Fear me!
Up and down the street all you could hear was the rev of the car engine followed by a deep, loud, pleasure filled bark. Molly loves chasing anything with wheels. Kenny loves to tease her, letting her get really close to the car and then revving the engine. Molly loves it!!!
Kennyguy, I love you and your toy addiction. I am glad you are a big kid at heart. Don't ever change!!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
All for Kenny
Posted by Susan at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's a great post. It's nice to read about a grown up every now and then. I hope the next blog is about YOU. - beautiful dog, by the way.
I agree with you, Susan, it's a lot more fun to post about our family. But, on the other hand, others do like to read about you! George is like Kenny - he fixates on one thing until he gets it. Kind of like a child - and I always give in!
maybe jill anderson would know how to get a hold of him... she is under "jill and darren" on my blog.
I love both kristen and matt! they would be a perfect match in my opinion too! so good.
okay, and I looked for matt on facebook but couldn't find him. I did find his little brother, dave, though and I wrote him a message. We'll see if he writes back! I'll let you know asap. :) I hope it all works out. oh, and I know that his parents still live in Orem around 4th south and 8th west if that helps and if they are still in the phone book!
8013586039
there's his number! the internet is truly an amazing thing huh?
Post a Comment