
Micah is 4 months old, almost 5, and growing by leaps and bounds. At his 4 month check-up he was 15lbs 13oz, 27in long. He can rollover from tummy to back and back to tummy, is trying so hard to sit up already and.....he cut his first tooth!!! He has been so drooly and cranky and I am glad it finally broke through. I love this little guy so much. I didn't think I could love a boy as much as I love my little girl, but I was proven wrong the instant he was set in my arms. I Love you Micah!!
He is going to be a heartbreaker!
My beautiful children. I am sorry to everyone else who thinks their children are the cutest. You are mistaken, mine beat out every other competetor.
Friday, February 29, 2008
4 months old and getting so big
Posted by Susan at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I agree, you have the cutest little Livvy and Micah, ever! But, I definately have the CUTEST Bo, Darbi, Maci & Kennedi! Love the pics. and I love Micah's outfit!;)
What a dreamboat! A ladykiller in the making, for sure. But I must say, my Zac is the cutest 19 year old for sure.
What a dreamboat! A ladykiller in the making, for sure. But I must say, my Zac is the cutest 19 year old, for sure!
I LOVE the top picture susan! your kids are cute :)
have matt and kristen gone out yet? you'll have to keep me posted!! and give me some credit if it works out :) oh, and to answer your question...kent has three years after this one until graduation! and then his residency for four! It's a long road, but so far we LOVE it :)
Thanks for agreeing I have the cutest Livvy and Micah. I think your children are pretty darn cute too!!
P.S. Leisy-
Haven't heard from Kristen yet, will keep you up to date though. Thanks for getting the number for me. Gotta love the internet!
Oh my gosh these pics are adorable, I love the one of the two of them, so cute!
Post a Comment