Thursday, February 7, 2008

Starting him off right

Kenny seems to be addicted to RC cars now. He pre-spent his allowance from our tax refund and bought the green car you see below. Of course, Kenny can't wait until Micah is old enough to enjoy the cars with him, so....


Pretty darn cute, huh?!



I am certain there is a real 4-wheeler in our future. Kenny is determined to give our kids a childhood to brag about. As a mom, I am a little leery, but will probably give in because Kenny asks for so little. Plus, I might enjoy it myself!

6 comments:

Adrie said...

Those are way cute pictures, he is a natural! I bought Paizley her first battery operated 4-wheeler at 10 months and I thought that was young!

Ms. Pederson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes, pretty darn cute!!

{sara} said...

Judy stole my comment! And yes, that is pretty dang cute!

Wendy Day said...

Susan,

How funny, on Sunday I was looking @ that & wondering how long it was going to take until one of the kids ended up on it. To tell you the truth I didn't think it was going to be Micah. Very Cute!!!

Wendy

Breanne said...

Way cute! Too bad he won't be able to enjoy it much for another year or two!