Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Micah

Born October 9th, 2007, 3:39 am.
8lbs 7oz. 21 in. long.
Won my heart over in an instant.
Couldn't imagine the last year without you.
Happy Birthday Micah!






11 comments:

Nate / Mary said...

Happy Birthday Micah!!

bphay said...

Happy Birthday, little Micah Man!! You win hearts wherever you go. Aunt B

Mandy said...

I can't believe he is 1! They grow up too fast. He is really cute!!

{sara} said...

Happy Birthday, Micah Man! You can't be one, yet! You are the cutest 1 year old I know, though!:)

Rob and Courtney said...

I can't believe your little guy is 1 already, time definitely flies by! He is a cutie. I might come into work again, but it just reminds me that I actually have to go back to work one day soon~! :(

McLerran Family said...

He's such a cutie! Happy Birthday!

Defa Family said...

Doesn't the time just fly? He's adorable.
Your vacation looked like so much fun. I'm jealous and would love to do that here pretty soon. Zack would love it.
PS- check out our blog, you've been tagged.

Adrie said...

I can't beleive he is already 1, he is so cute!!! Anyways I can't wait to work with you again to hear about your 2 week trip lucky duck!

Micalanne said...

Turning 1 is Bittersweet, wouldn't you agree? Happy Birthday Micah!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday, Micah - you handsome guy!!

Breanne said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday Micah! I seriously can't believe that he is 1 already! They just get big too fast.