Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag...I'm it!!

Sorry it took me so long Becky.

Here are the rules:

A. You have to list 5 things/habits about yourself
B. Go to 5 of your friends and leave a comment informing them that they have been tagged.
C. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.

1. I have a very bad habit of picking. I pick at my arms, my face, Kenny's arms. I love to pop zits. I know that is gross, but I find it so satisfying. Kenny doesn't much appreciate it.

2. I hate doing laundry! I will put it off until I absolutely have to do it. Once it is clean, I hate putting it away too. Sometimes the kids clothes stay in their basket and I just pull clean clothes out of it.

3. I have a weird obsession with Mariska Hargitay. I think she is just the most beautiful actress on TV. I hate it when she is not the main focus of the episode of Law & Order SVU.

4. I cannot sit still for a long time, unless I am reading. I am always moving. I am pretty sure I get this from my mother.

5. I hate, hate, hate it when I know I have said something and someone proceeds to tell me that is not what I said! It drives me crazy, just ask Kenny.

I tag:Becca, Lilly, Erin, Nathalie and Melynda

8 comments:

{sara} said...

I have that bad picking habit, too. Is it in our genes? I wish I had more of your mom in me, by not sitting still...I'd get a lot more done. Oh, and laundry - I totally agree with you on that one!

Jan said...

Interesting how many of those I totally relate to. Except #3...I'm not quite sure who she is! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, we are Mariska crushers, aren't we? This season is so good, isn't it?

Susan said...

Loving the SVU!

Adrie said...

You are so cute, these are always so fun to read!

Lilly said...

This is fun! I think I identify with all of your five things! I even watch Law and Order SVU!

I will post my "tag" soon!!

Lilly said...

Alright so I just now read your Disney post...

I basically hate you in this moment. No offense, I'm sure you can understand my feelings. Jealousy fills my veins.

My favorite picture is Susan with Loving Troll from Norway. We have some CLASSIC pics from back in the day with that troll. ALSO! I was Wendy for Halloween this year, Maggie was Tink, Henry Peter Pan and Rob Captain Hook! How totally random is that?! How many people do you know who are Wendy for Halloween? And last, what ex? Is this an ex I know?

Congratulations on your super fun trip. I hope you choke on it!

;)

Tashina said...

LOl, I totally get the laundry thing. Mine is all washed and waiting for me to fold it, and then it will probably sit in the basket until it is dirty and then will end up in the hamper. LOL...must be the generation.