So, did you see who People Magazine voted as Sexiest Man Alive?............Hugh Jackman!! He definitely gets my vote!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
America Agrees!!
Posted by Susan at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little things mean a lot.
So, did you see who People Magazine voted as Sexiest Man Alive?............Hugh Jackman!! He definitely gets my vote!
Posted by Susan at 9:36 PM
13 comments:
Yeah, I totally agree!
I didn't used to think that he was that cute but recently he's grown on me. I think he totally deserves that title!
I'm with you on this one. Totally SEXY!! Just don't tell Nate I said so. LOL
He is soooooooooo HOT!!!
I think America got it right this year. He definately is the sexiest man alive. He is in a new movie with Nicole Kidman called "Australia" and I really, really, really want to see it. I think they both are exceptional actors. (She is way better off without Tom Cruise).
Oh, I want to see that movie, too, Wendy! Let's all go together! Oh, wait, we can't...I live too far away!!
Mmmmmmm (swoons) Hugh is totally deserving of the title!
AND, MINE!!
Say, could it be that you like Hugh Jackman cuz he looks a little like Kenny? I hope it's not the other way around!
Actually, that is one of the reasons! I was going to post that I especially like him as Wolverine because Kenny dressed up like Wolverine for Halloween and looked really good!
So freakin' hot. I don't think it hurts that he sounds very dedicated to wife and family, isn't that what every girl dreams of in a man?
Holly! How are you? When are you going to get a blog of your very own? I want to know what's going on in my crazy-Canook-roomy's life!
I know, I really should, heaven knows I'm on the internet enough. Our family has a communal blog and I usually post to that. I guess I just figure my life just isn't exciting enough for my own blog. I don't have any cute kid stories to tell. Maybe in the new year once Christmas hoopla is all finished. I'll for sure let you know.
Post a Comment