Thursday, April 9, 2009

The coloring of the eggs

We had our FHE last night (since I work most Mondays). Being close to Easter we decided to color Easter eggs. I think Livvy and Micah had a lot of fun. Livvy was so excited to see the eggs go in white and come out a different color. Micah had fun sticking his fingers in the dye. Which of course led to a lovely spill of blue dye all over the table. We now have 12 brightly colored eggs to leave out for the Easter bunny to hide. We ended our night getting ice cream cones from Arctic Circle. Got to love the free courtesy cones! The perfect size for little hands.








4 comments:

Adrie said...

I love Easter it's the best, I think Livvy will have so much fun this year!

Wendy Day said...

It looks like Micah is eating the Easter egg dye. He is so funny. I'm surprised he did't end up with a blue tongue. Looks like you had a great time. Maybe next year we can dye the eggs together. See you tomorrow for the Easter egg hunt.

Breanne said...

So fun!! I haven't colored eggs in a few years. I think I did it the easter after Mara was born, so it's been 3 years!

Anonymous said...

I totally miss coloring eggs!