Last night at 7:09pm, I found out a good friend is gone. There was no word, no warning. A comforting friend, always there to cheer me up when I was down. My world is shattered. No where will I find anything to replace it. Sadly, Pudding on the Rice has closed. Once more the recession has darkened my life. I never even got to use my $5 gift certificate.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
In Remembrance
Posted by Susan at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
I know. That place was awesome! Never though rice pudding could be so good! We can no more enjoy the flavors of this fallen friend.
I was reading & thinking, WHO could it be? I am relieved to know it was just pudding on the rice...I can't miss something I've never had!
A sad, sad tale. I'm sorry I never got to partake of the pudding-y goodness. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
The $5 gift certificate is the saddest part. And I know what you mean about never seeing you--maybe if the poor little kids would stop getting sick we might work on the same floor!
I really thought you lost a good friend. And when I read about not being able to use your certificate, I thought, "Susan really can't be that heartless, can she?!"
I eventually got it...whew!
Hah! And, you thought Livvy is a drama queen!
LOL!!!! You hadn't called me in a horrible mess so I was just reading trying to figure out who it could be. You're a strong women and I know you can make it through this difficult time.
You are too funny! I had heard about that place before maybe from you, but it definetely does not sound very good! I am so sorry your going to miss it so much!
Thank you all for your well wishes. I am slowly coming to terms with my loss. I was very distraught the day I received the news, so I drowned my sorrows in a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs. Life was somewhat brighter after (maybe it was just the sugar high).
I know! I was so sad about that. I was ready to take my family there when they were here and Seth called the place because it didn't look opened when we drove past it earlier and no one answered. The only place that got me to like rice pudding. I feel your pain.
Never did eat there, it sounds like I was missing out and it sounds like you will never be satisfied again, haha!
Post a Comment