I was able to go to the Kelly Clarkson concert with my two sisters, Cari & Wendy, and my niece, Ali. It was a lot of fun. It rained up until the concert and then sprinkled a little during, but that didn't stop anyone from having a good time. The only thing that kept me from having a good time was this big kid who decided to turn around and spit on my coat I was just about to sit on. He offered me $5 to make up for it. I just asked him to at least wipe it off. He made up for it by entertaining Cari and I throughout the concert by dancing and singing.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like fun...ezcept for the spitting! I so wish I were there to do fun stuff with you guys!
LOL!!! The spitter. That guy was way to weird. I could of lived my life not seeing him "perform". I still can't believe that he actually thought he could turn around and spit and not hit anyone or anything in a field full of people. Some people. I am so glad that we got to go and that we were so close to the stage. We definately need to go to one of her concerts again. This time indoors and in the NO SPTTING section.
What a fun night. well, without the spitting.
Post a Comment