If you live in Utah you will know these picture are old because the weather the past two weeks has been more like March than June.
On one of the few hot days we have had this month, Livvy and Micah cooled off in the sprinklers. Molly joined them after a while too. Of course they had to make the day perfect by ending with a Popsicle. Yummy!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



6 comments:
Look like someone was camera happy!!! Just like me!
And I love this smilebox stuff! Now I can put all the pics on without feeling bad about people scrolling down thru all the pics.
Cute pictures! Your daughter is a miniature of you I think.
Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun...PLEASE shine down on me!!!
It's not just in Utah where it's been blah...I don't think I've ever wanted the sun to shine so much before! Cute pictures!
They are so stinkin CUTE!!! Molly too. That is so funny that she came over and started drinking out of the sprinkler. It must have been hot otherwise Livvy wouldn't of been standing on the sprinkler. It was so funny to see those last pictures of Micah with the popsicle because his hair is laying down which isn't normal. I never realized what a round face he has.
Livvy and Micah are so cute together. They seem to really enjoy each other company.
Post a Comment