The kids and I were able to spend a Friday night up at Reid's Ranch near Fruitland, UT, along with Kenny's family. Kenny didn't get to go because of work and school :(
The drive was a little confusing, but we made it and had a great time (aside from my constant coughing due to a lovely bronchitis....sorry to my roomies Seth & Nicole). We were the only family at the ranch which was nice. There was horseback riding, fishing, paddle boats, archery, two pools and a playground. Not to mention a mess hall and snack shack. The lodge we stayed in was huge! I think this would be a good place to bring a YW's group.
We continued the reunion on Sunday with church @ Mom & Dad Greer's and then a picnic in the park complete with styrofoam airplanes. (I don't have pictures of that unfortunately.) The reunion was a lot of fun and it was great to see Kenny's brother, Chip, his wife Stephanie and their family. They live in Texas and we don't get to see them often.


0 comments:
Post a Comment