So I've taken up crochet. I have known how to since I was about 7, but just barely got back into it. I've made a few afghans, but decided to make my own headwrap instead of spending $12 on one at the mall. I've tried a few different styles, the large blue one Livvy is modeling is probably my favorite, but the picture doesn't do it justice.
In getting ready for the baby to come, I realized I didn't have a diaper bag anymore. So instead of buying one...I made one! It was pretty easy, Kenny thought it was amazing that I made it. I'm not the best at taking pictures, especially when there was nothing in the bag to hold it up, but it is pretty roomy with lots of pockets inside and out. I think the colors would suit either boy or girl and it's not too feminine Kenny won't carry it. Now it's just getting this baby here


8 comments:
Dang Susan, these are DARLING, good job!
You're going to have to share the pattern for the head wraps, I've only ever made blankets. The bag's cute!! Good job!
WOW! I love love love those head bands! Can we say nesting?
I must be nesting, I've cleaned my house spotless like 4 times in the last 2 weeks!
Great Crafts! I love the headbands. It is so funny that we have to have a Dad Friendly Diaper Bag.
Holy cow sus! I had no idea you were so crafty!!! You go girl!
Is there anything that you can't do?! Those are so cute!!
Love the headbands!!! What a great job. Did Grandma teach you how to crochet?
Post a Comment