Sunday, July 18, 2010

Spanish Fork Children's Parade

Last Saturday was the Children's Parade. Livvy was nervous to be in it, Micah was excited! I convinced Livvy to be in it by telling her I would walk in it also. So I had my first parade experience. It was a fun little event. About a mile long route, but at the end there were popsicles and free activities for the kids. The highlight was getting faces painted. My highlight was Kenny had the day off of school and was able to spend it with us!

The little boy smiling is Micah too. Guess who was listening when I said, "Micah smile!"


Miss Spanish Fork painted their faces. Levi looking studly! Kacey got to ride her bike in the parade These are the cute girls in our Primary class. Micah's best friend from church. Livvy's best friend from church.

1 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

That is so cool! When I was 3 or 4, I was in the Spanish Fork children's parade:) I had no idea they still did it. Boy, it takes me back:)