So I got out two cupcakes left over from Livvy's b-day party. I gave one to Livvy and set the other on the counter. I went into the living room to fold laundry and I could hear Livvy in the kitchen singing to herself and then it got quite. I kept folding laundry and noticed that it was really quite. I thought maybe Livy had fallen asleep at the table because she is known for falling asleep in random spots. So I finish the laundry and walk into the kitchen. She hears me and looks up with a guilty look on her face. She quickly pushes a cupcake away from her and picks up another cupcake on the table. She had eaten all the frosting off of her cupcake and had used the chair she was sitting on to get the second cupcake from the counter and was in the process of eating the frosting off of it when I caught her. I just laughed because she is such a little sneak. I picked up my camera and Livvy holds up her cupcake and says, "Here Mom, here's your cupcake". Boy is she a ham!!!
I know I promised actual pictures from Livvy's party, but would you believe I didn't take any!?! Luckily my sisters did and I am waiting for copies. There are some pretty good ones of my brothers playing balloon tag.



1 comments:
She's so cute you can forgive her anything.
Post a Comment