Well, nothing too exciting has been happening lately. My biggest bit of news is that I started back to work :( So three night a week I get to switch changing diapers at home to changing diapers at work...not the cute little baby butt kind either. My first week back hasn't been too bad, but I miss being at home with my children and Kenny.
I might be crazy too, but I joined a group of women at work and have started training for a race. Not just any, the Wasatch Back. I had never heard of it, but I was feeling adventurous when they were talking about it so I joined. It is a race from Logan to Park City, 176.7 miles!!! Now I like to run and I am okay at it, but don't think I am running the entire race myself, I'm not that adventurous. No, the course is split between 12 runners, each running 3 legs of the race. I'll probably end having run a half marathon, so not too shabby. Some of the race is run at night, we'll see how that goes. I don't know how well I'll do if I have to run at 2am. The race isn't until June, I'll post pictures once it's done, but wish me luck!!





2 comments:
Those pictures of Micah are really cute. The race sounds really fun; I would love to do something like that. Good luck, and keep us posted.
I wish i were as adventerous as you! I REALLY wish I liked running, it's so good for you. I just don't like to do it!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment