So you might have noticed I made some changes to our blog and added music for your enjoyment. My blog is still a work in progress as I learn about new elements to add. I hope you like the changes and nothing is too confusing. I do post a question for anyone who can answer, how to you get post pictures and get them to stay where you want them? I tried to add them to the end of my post and they got moved to the beginning. Then I tried to add them throughout my post and they get moved to the beginning or end. Also, how do you title the picture? I am sure there are more experienced bloggers out there, please help!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hi Susan,
I like your new blog. What do you mean your post pictures keep moving? When you add a picture it always goes to the top then you have to copy and paste it where you want it. Is that what you mean?
hey judy!!! That is exactly the info I needed. I will try that with pcitures i post from now on. Thanks!
When I post pics., I usually click center, then I hold the button down on the mouse and drag the pic. where I want it in the post. Does that answer your question?
BTW, love the new look!!
Hey Susan! This is Erin Rowley McLerran. I found your blog off of Breanne's. I love the picture of your kids. They are so cute and so big! I'm impressed that you are training for a race. I've aways wanted to do something like that, but I haven't ever been able to stick with it. Good luck!
I always put my picutures in first, then I write around them. I have never had any problems :) I love the new look, the colors are so fun!
Post a Comment