Sunday, March 9, 2008

They shall be clean...

So for the past five months or so, our dishwasher has gone to crap. We have needed to wash each load 3-4 times just to get dishes clean and they still were coming out covered in film. We tried cleaning the filters and that whole jet dry thing (it lasted about 2 loads) before I was finally so fed up, I called Kenny at work and told him to buy a new dishwasher. The next day, we got this.....



Bye, bye old dishwasher. You served your purpose for your masters until you could serve no more. It is off to dishwasher heaven for you now, a.k.a. RC Willey's trash bin.


.....old dishwasher :(

As for the new dishwasher, I LOVE IT!! My dishes are clean, the residue from the old dishwasher has come off all of the dishes. It does have a little less cubic space, but I am not letting that deter me. My dishes are clean again!!!

5 comments:

{sara} said...

Congratulation on the new addition to your home. I am the dishwasher at my house.

{sara} said...

I think Judy is posing as me! I say, Yeah for dishwashers...now that I have one I can't imagine life without it!

Wendy Day said...

Susan,

I can't believe that a little bit of left on "clean" food would bother you after growing up with it. Man, you sure became high maintenance after you got married. (Just kidding). CONGRATULATIONS on the new dishwasher. When are we invited over for dinner?

Breanne said...

WAHOO FOR THE WILLEY!!!!!!

Susan said...

neen- i think kenny must have taken cleaning lessons from mom too. sometimes after he would unload the dishwasher, I would fine spoons with peanut butter still on them in the drawer.