Monday, June 2, 2008

Home from Iraq

Kenny's nephew, Josiah, arrived home from Georgia Saturday. He was there for about two weeks for debriefing after arriving home from Iraq. He is in the Army Infantry (I think, I'm not all caught up on my military lingo.) He drove a Hum-V while there and his unit was hit by an IED (?) while serving. We are happy he got home safe and sound. We had a BBQ yesterday to welcome him home.


Josiah and Jenni (go military Moms!)

Lydia enjoying her cake

Lilly and Livvy enjoying the sprinkler

Meri, Mom and Dad

Mike and Ashlee (soon to be wed!!), and Keith

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice when they come home safe.

Susan I need your email because I made my blog private now. I need Cari's, too, plz.
judypdrsn@yahoo.com

Nate / Mary said...

He looks so much older!! I hope you all had fun. See you in July!!

Wendy Day said...

Be sure to tell him Thank You!! and let him know how much we all appreciate what he is doing for us, our country and the freedom of everyone.