Monday, June 2, 2008

The Graduate

Alexandria Leigh Greenwood
Graduate of Spanish Fork High School
Spanish Fork, UT
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS ALI!!

We are so proud of you!
GO DONS!


(Cari, is this picture acceptable?!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are cool. It was so fun seeing Ali and the clan this past weekend. These pictures reminded me of Cari's graduation. I'm going to have to dig up those pictures and put them on my blog (I had a flat top and she had big hair - it was the 80s, after all). I'm sure she'd love that!

Wendy Day said...

I love your post. I'm jealous that you got yours done before I did. I think Cari will think that is an acceptable picture.

cari said...

Isn't my Ali absolutely BEAUTIFUL?? She is an amazing daughter and an awesome young woman. We feel so blessed to have her in our family. Thanks to all of you who helped us celebrate this momentous occasion. It is great to have such wonderful family. I hope Judy does find pictures of us from my graduation.
We were mighty fine!! And yes, this picture is acceptable but could you please remove the other one I told you about. It is a terrible picture of me. Thanks.