Monday, August 25, 2008

At the Fair

A few weekends ago we had the pleasure of going to the Utah County Fair right here in Spanish Fork! It was small, but we had a very fun time. I climbed a rock wall...barefoot! We had yummy shaved ice (thanks Dad/Grandpa), the kids rode a few carnival rides and the big slide. We saw cows, sheep and pigs and all of the neat crafts from the 4H club. Not to mention, I won a free $100 gas card and a 3day-2night trip for 2 to Anaheim all expenses paid (if I listen to the 90min spiel about the Wyndham Resort, could be worth it right?) Livvy won a free dozen donuts at the Macey's cakewalk, actually I think everyone who was with us that day won a free one dozen of something, not too shabby! The highlight of the day can be seen in the video below. I totally toasted Wendy on the tractor race!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is funny! Don't forget to call us when you get to Anaheim. Are you going to spend your time at Melton Mecca (D-Land)? And please don't mention donuts. I'm so hungry right now.

{sara} said...

Love the race...too funny! Can't wait to see ya' when you use your free Anaheim getaway!

Nat said...

That was so funny, laughed for a long time. What a great time with the Family.

Breanne said...

Nice!! It's good to always show up the sister from time to time.

Wendy Day said...

I didn't know you won a $100 gas card and a trip to Anehiem. How did you do that? How come I didn't enter?

Just so everyone knows... I let her win.

Adrie said...

Wow, what a lucky fair for you guys!