Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Friday, August 1st marked Kenny and my 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for 5 years. To be honest, it feels like longer, like we have always been together. It is nice to know we will always be together too!! Have you ever heard "the first year is the hardest"? I am still waiting to see if that year ever shows up in our marriage. Our 5 years have been wonderful and the addition of two beautiful children has made it
pretty close to perfection.

Kenny is the love of my life. After some stupid mistakes and hardships in my past, Kenny came into my life at the right time and completed what was missing. As I sit here typing I am trying to put into words what Kenny means to me and I keep having to backspace because no words can describe what I feel for him. He is my love, my best friend, the best father in the world. He is such a hard worker, providing for our family. He never, ever raises his voice, in fact I don't think I have ever seen him get mad. He loves life, is always ready for an adventure. His optimism is contagious and he is a friend to everyone he meets. Even though I tease him about being a big kid and loving toys, I love it about him too.
Kenny, I love you! Keep being goofy, don't ever grow up. Thank you for these past 5years. I can't wait to see what adventure our future holds.



13 comments:

{sara} said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad that Kenny came along to complete you. You deserve to be happy! I love your new fam. pic....I need one!

cari said...

Susan,you are probably the only one more glad that Kenny is part of our family than we are. Kenny is great and we LOVE him. He is a terrific father. I will never forget his reactions when Livvy and Micah were born. He is mighty lucky to have you as well. You make a wonderful couple and family. Happy Anniversary and hopes for an eternity more.

Breanne said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love you guys and am so glad that you are together :)

Nate / Mary said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
We are so happy to have YOU in the family!!
I think we are the lucky ones!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

I can't believe that you've been married that long either :)! happy five years!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Susan & Kenny! I love your family picture; you guys are a good looking family! Love ya!

Lilly said...

Susan, you bring a tear to my eye!! I am sooo glad that you are happy in your life! You deserve it so much! What a darling family! Love you!!

Micalanne said...

Congratulations Susan & Kenny! I hope you have many more wonderful years together!

The P*dunc's said...

Hey! I was probably stocking you before you were stocking me, but don't tell anyone! Happy anniversary!

Adrie said...

You looked so pretty in your wedding dress, Congratulations on making it so long and Happy Anniversary!

Baylie said...

oh that is so sweet HAPPY ANIVERSARY and virtual hugs i think i spelled that right

The Queen "B" said...

Suz - Happy Anniversary!!! I am so happy that you two finally got over whatever it was that was holding you back from each other in high school!!! I still remember you oggling over Kenny one day after school as he drove by and splashed our car on the corner of 4th S. and 6th W. Everything is as it should be!!! Lots of love and I too can't wait to see what the future holds for your family..... See you soon - Becca

McLerran Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when I found out that you two were together. I thought it was pretty cool! I'm glad that you have eachother.