I have been at work now for 11 1/2 hours. My shift is almost over! I have spent the night hanging antibiotics, taking temperatures and silencing alarms for the babies I am taking care of. It has actually been fairly quiet so I have been able to read a little (shh, don't tell the superiors!), and I am longing for my pillow now. But I wonder, what do you do on sleepless nights?
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I lay on the couch & veg. in front of the T.V. - that always makes me tired. I can't play on the computer because it's in my room & George never has a problem sleeping unless I'm on the computer!
Take sleeping pills. If that doesn't work then I usually lay in bed over analyzing something that is on my mind. Then keep thinking over and over again I wish I could fall asleep, how come I can't fall asleep.
Read scriptures cuz it makes me sleepy.
Read any kind of book. If I am tired enough the I will fall alseep. I hate it when I fall alseep on the couch then I walk to bed and DING I am wide awake! That sucks!
I am asleep with in minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I don't remember my last sleepless night, I better knock on wood.
watching blues clues or thomas the train with my dang rugrat. he's the cause of all my sleepless nights lately.
I tagged you, go to my blog to find out what to do!
I play Solitaire on my iPAQ. That almost always puts me to sleep!!
We miss you!!
Post a Comment