Our 44th President has been sworn into office. What a ground breaking day! I am proud of our country for overcoming old predjudices and proud to be alive to see it. I might not agree with all of this plans and policies, but I plan to support our President and give him the respect his office deserves.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
History in the making
Posted by Susan at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ha ha ha ... I'll comment! Way to support the president, even if you disagree with his policy. :)
Sorry Sis but I see our country going to hell in a handbasket. I pray for our president and hope that the spirit can influence him to do the right things but I think socialist programs are right around the corner. I fear the constitution is being seen as a thing of the past.
Post a Comment