Sunday, January 4, 2009

Music of choice

Help! I need your suggestions of choice music to run/workout to. Something fun, upbeat, clean! Send me your suggestions before Friday, Jan. 9th.
Thanks!

8 comments:

Micalanne said...

What time do you expect to finish in? Do you like ALL your running music to be upbeat, or do you like a bit of some slower stuff mixed in?

Wendy Day said...

The new/only David Cook CD.LOVE IT!

Susan said...

Micalanne-I am hoping to finish under 5 hours. I would like to have the upbeat music the whole time.
Neen-Really, David Cook to workout to? Is it all upbeat?

Breanne said...

One of my favorite songs is "Here It Goes Again" by Ok Go. I just love the beat and it would be a great running song!!
There is my 2 cents!

Wendy Day said...

Yes, david Cook!! What's wrong with David Cook? No it's not all upbeat. Most of it is.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop listening to Raphael Saadiq. I love Let's Take a Walk, I'm sure though that Raphael is singing to his wife so it isn't bad - you'll know what I mean within 10 seconds.

Wendy Day said...

Since you haven't posted about leaving for Florida tomorrow for your marathon I figure I will send you my well wishes here. GOOD LUCK!!! I know you'll do great. Be careful of your leg. It's not worth it to injure yourself more just to finish the race.
Everyone will be proud of you either way because we know all the hard work and dedication you've put into this. So I guess I won't say break a leg. Just do your best. Love Ya!!!

Baylie Melton said...

I would try some of The Hush Sound all of there songs are clean and upbeat and fun