Did I offend anyone with my last post? No comments for it, hmmm....just wondering.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little things mean a lot.
Did I offend anyone with my last post? No comments for it, hmmm....just wondering.
Posted by Susan at 12:11 AM
6 comments:
NO! I think everybody just silently agreed.
I agree with Sara! It's one of those that you just don't need to comment on!
Are you really in need of comments????? I will make sure to make more!
LOL, no, I'm not in need of comments, I just thought that post would get some. I never thought about it as Sara did.
Not at all! I'm going to support him whether I supported him originally or not. I liked your post :)
Slow night at work = more time to blog. I liked your post. In fact, it inspired me to make my own post, which unfortunately I never finished. Oh well. I saw your cute kids tonight--so precious!
Hi Susan! You are so wonderful to make comments on my blog. I love hearing from you. Keep stopping in. Haven't seen you at Maceys in a while.
Post a Comment