So I finished Pride and Prejudice (loved it! I have only seen the Kiera Knightly version of the movie and so many important elements were left out. I plan to see the A&E version soon).
Now I have started The Host, Stephanie Meyer's non-Twilight book. I am only on chapter 6 so far, but it is very interesting. I just need to finish it before August 2 because.....Breaking Dawn is coming out. The 4th and final(?) installment to the Twilight series. I can't wait.
I found this on a Twilight website. What to you think, does Robert Pattinson fit the character Edward? What about Kristen Stewart as Bella? Not only that, where is Jacob Black?
You can see a trailer on the Twilight website





5 comments:
After hearing so much about it, I bought "The Host" yesterday. I have a book or two ahead of it, but it's on my list.
I have seen a small pic of Jacob, so he's in the movie, but probably not a big role, seeing as he isn't in the first book much.
The more pictures I see of the movie the more excited I am about it. And guess what... The whole cast is going to be at ComicCon!! WooHoo!!!
Bre-Tell me if "Edward" is good looking in person.
Judy-So far the Host is good, no t quite as good at drawing you in as Twilight, but good.
FYI: I'm the one that has voted for Jacob, twice, on your poll :)
Why do you want her to end up with Jacob? I understand the whole mortality thing, but Edward is just so.....(sigh) wonderful!
Post a Comment