Someone help, I used to have pictures on the right side of my blog that are now located at the bottom. I haven't done anything to change my template. What is going on?
Also, how do you add a clickable link in your post? For example, if I wanted someone to go to the Twilight website but didn't want to type www.twilightthemovie.com just "Twilight Movie" and when you clicked it would take you to the website, how do you do that?
Friday, July 18, 2008
Help
Posted by Susan at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
With the link, type what you want your link to say, then highlight it. Go to the top, (where you click to add pics. & stuff) to the left of the pic. icon there's a pic. of a link in a chain. Click on that ...a window will pop up. You put the actual adress in there. Click o.k. & you're done.
With the pics. on the side...hmmm. Try checking your layout. Are the pic. boxes still on the side or have they moved to the bottom, too? If they are on the bottom, try dragging them to the side.
Good luck!
Thanks for the info Sara. When I go to layout, my pic boxes are still on the right hand side. I am afraid of chaning the whole template and losing my blog design.
That's wierd. That's the only thing I can think of. Are you still using a Matie Kay template? Have you only changed the direct links for papers? Maybe try downloading the same one you have & then change your paper, again. Or, e-mail where you got the template from. Good luck!
That sucks, good luck figuring it out because I have no idea.
Sweet Susan, you are asking the WRONG person. I am so inept when it comes to computers. I don't even decorate my own blog, my friend Jayna does it for me. Pathetic. Good luck all the same. Your page is super cute anyway!
Post a Comment