Sorry, my site is having technical difficulties. Hopefully it will be up and running soon.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little things mean a lot.
Sorry, my site is having technical difficulties. Hopefully it will be up and running soon.
Posted by Susan at 9:36 PM
8 comments:
I wanna' know how you got a cute font on here!
I have done so much stuff trying to get my third column back, I'm not sure what font you mean.
It's gone! A few minutes ago, you had blue & black polka dots & the writing was a really cute font. Looks like you got your 3 columns back.
When I look at my three blog, the third column with pictures is under all of my posts. Do you see it that way?
I think the font you are talking about came from the matie kay blog. it was the matie kay template. I was at work and trying to fix stuff and I was trying that template.
When I look at it, your pics. are on the side.
Your stuff is still at the bottom for me. I hope you can get it resolved soon :)
It's fixed!!! I don't know what I did or what happened, but it is fixed!!! YEA!!!
Post a Comment