Monday night Livvy had her cousin Kaylee sleep over. It was pretty entertaining to watch two 2 1/2 year olds talk and act like a "big girl". They both got their pillows and blankets, we popped popcorn, put lemonade in their princess cups and settled down to watch a movie. They choose 101 Dalmatians. They watched until 11:00, by that time I was tired so I said it was time for bed. They actually went to bed without a fight, I was amazed. Then at 2 am I hear Livvy get up to go potty and Kaylee's little voice say, "Susan...Susan I want you." She came into my room followed by Livvy who naturally laid down on the floor by my bed (it's pretty much a nightly occurrence). Kaylee was about to follow suit, but I got both of them to get their blankets and pillows and I ended up sleeping on the floor in the living room with them. Livvy on one side, Kaylee on the other. It would have been fine, but Kaylee woke me up again around 4am to give me a kiss, how could I get made at that? She is just so sweet. Livvy slept pretty soundly, but Kaylee did toss and turn and kick some. They both woke up happy as clams, I on the other hand was quite stiff and sleep deprived, but they had fun so that's what counts.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Livvy's first sleep over
Posted by Susan at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
CUTE! They just need a Kiki there, too, to make it complete!
You are so brave. Xander hasn't even had a sleep over yet!! But he did ask for one the other day, which surprised me :)
Livvy always seems so much bigger then Mara, but I have to remind myself that they are only a few months apart.
At least the sleep over went pretty good for 2 toddlers!
Remember these times when they are just so cute!!
They grow up way too fast!!
Kyla just had a sleep over and they were up until 3AM
and talked about boys, kissing, and other things I'm not ready for!!!
Oh well!!
Love the pictures!!
We miss you all!
I am so glad you took pictures. I meant to bring my camera that night so when I dropped her off I could take some pictures. I forgot. I'm glad they had fun. I'm sure this is only the beginning of many, many sleepovers. Kaylee has never been a heavy sleeper. She has always tossed and turned and KICKED. That's why she now sleeps on the floor on a matress in our bedroom if she wakes up at night. Thanks again for having her over. I know that I got a good nights sleep. Love ya. Thanks Livvy Lou, Kaylee had a wonderful time.
Kiki is always welcome for a sleep over. Send her our way whenever, oh you can come too!
You are one brave woman!
next time livvy sleeps over at our house!! :)
What a good Mommie! I'm sure that Livvy will have many more nights like that planned. You beter store up on rest whenever you can get it.
I love those pictures of the girls. They look like a mini Susan snd a mini Wendy. I love both of those princesses sooooo much. They are one of the joys of my life. They can come to my house for a sleepover some time.
gee thanks for inviting me jk
Post a Comment