Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Micah Man

My little guy is 9 months old! Well, he is actually almost 10 months old, but I finally got his 9 month pictures taken. He is getting so big! 20 lbs 12.5 oz, 29 1/2 in. long. He has 8 teeth with two more trying to make their way through. He is crawling all over the place, he pushes his walker, is starting to stand on his own now, waves bye-bye, give high fives...just to name a few of his accomplishments. He is also a Daddy's boy. He loves, loves, loves Kenny. I always feel a little pang of jealousy when he reaches for Kenny over me, but it is right for him to bond with Kenny. Who else is Kenny going to play Transformers and RC cars with? Here are some pics of my little guy.









11 comments:

Jan said...

Oh Susan he is super cute! It's hard to believe Addie will be that big someday. So how is the new floor at work? I miss seeing everyone and feel like it will be completely different when I come back. So I'm kind of nervous...

Jan said...

p.s. Bella better choose Edward! :)

{sara} said...

I love those pics...did Cari take them? He is too cute! I wanna' see a bigger one of your family on the side.

Breanne said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. Especially how many teeth he has. My kids didn't get their first tooth until 9-10 months. I love the pictures, did you take them??

Adrie said...

I'm glad your blog is doing a better, he is getting so big it seams lik you jus barely had him. He is darling, I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

He's a heartbreaker in the making!

bphay said...

He is sooooo cute, and so cuddly. He reminds me of Tannerman when he was a baby. He will be a heartbreaker. You will have to keep an eye on him, no I mean on the girls. they will be the ones with the broken hearts.

McLerran Family said...

The pictures turned out great! He is so adorable.
I know how you feel with having a daddy's boy. Jake totally loves his dad too. I guess it's just a boy thing.

Susan said...

I have to give props to my sis Cari, she did take the pics. I have no talent in that area.

Wendy Day said...

Oh how I love this little guy. He is such a happy baby. I always smile when I see him. I can't help but kiss that sweet little face of my "boyfriend" every time I see him. I Love You Micah Man.

Nate / Mary said...

Wow He sure is getting big.
He is so cute!!
I wish we lived closer so Asher and Micah could play together!!