Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Livvy, it's your birthday! Happy Birthday Livvy!

Three years old and knows so much! This little girl is already a sassy teenager in a pint size package. I couldn't imagine a day without her, if I try it hurts. She is such a sparkly, funny, intelligent little girl.
Happy Birthday Livvy Lou, I love you!





9 comments:

Nate / Mary said...

Happy Birthday Livvy!!!

{sara} said...

Oh, how I wish we were there to give you a great big hug & kiss & celebrate your birthday with you! Happy Birthday, Livvy Lou! Kiki sure misses you...every time she sees something with Aurora on it she says. 'That's Livvy's princess!'

Breanne said...

Happy Birthday Livvy!! I can't believe that you are 3 already! Mara isn't too far behind.
We need to have a play date soon :)

Adrie said...

Happy Birthday Livvy, isn't it sad how fast they grow. She seems so much older than 3 she's so tall and talks so well, she is so cute!

Micalanne said...

Happy Birthday Livvy! I hope you had a great day.

Nat said...

WOW 3 already! A new Sunbeam?

Happy Birthday Livvy!

Wendy Day said...

Livvy Lou Who,

I love you so much. I am so happy that you are one of Kaylee's best friends. I just know that you 2 are going to get in a lot of trouble together some day. I love that you know that you are a "Princess". Even though it changes from day to day which one. No matter what, you are a "Princess" in your own right. Maybe we should have disney make a movie about a little Princess named Livvy.

P.S. I'll try to get you pictures from the party this year.

cari said...

Sparkly is a great word to describe Livvy. I think effervescent is a good companion word as well. You can never be sad with Livvy around. I am amazed at how smart she is. Oh, wait I forgot she's not smart, she's a genius. At least that's what I taught her to say to people who tell her she's smart. I too cannot imagine a world without this special little girl. However did we get by before she joined our family? The world just wouldn't be right without her.

Happy, Happy Birthday my favorite Livvy Lou!!

bphay said...

Happy late birthday, Livvy girl! I didn't know she and Micah looked so much alike when they were little babes. She is such a drama queen. You life will never be dull with her! How blessed you are!