Monday, March 10, 2008

A day in my life

So the last few weeks I have really dreaded going to work. I just have this desire, this feeling to be at home with my family. Granted, I only work 3 times a week and at night, but I miss being at home to put my kids to bed and watch the news with Kenny. I am sure someday I will get my wish, but until then I will cherish each moment I have at home with them. And lately, some silly things have been going on at home.



This is how I keep Micah happy while folding laundry. He doesn't like to spend a lot of time on his own and he can't sit up by himself just yet. So I put him in the "cage". He might not look like it in the pictures, but he really does like it.



This is what happens when I leave Livvy alone with a pudding cup. Realize when I gave it to her I said, "Now Livvy, use your spoon. Don't use your fingers and please don't get it all over yourself." Her response, "I won't Mom." Right. I knew it was too good to be true. I am just glad this time it wasn't pudding shampoo!!





Here is our fish, Blue. Thank you Aunt Cari for the new addition (a.k.a. responsibility for Mom) to our family.



Unfortunately, Blue has already gone to fishy heaven, following his cousins, Blonnie and Clyde (again, thanks Aunt Cari) down the porcelain water slide. Just a heads up, fish don't do well at our house, so if you are thinking of giving one as a gift, spare the fish his life.

6 comments:

{sara} said...

Livvy looks just like you in the first picture. Well, without the pudding. As for "the cage" juice it as long as you can - he won't like it forever. Sorry about the fish, they don't do well in our home, either.

Wendy Day said...

Isn't pudding good for the skin? I'm sure she was just trying to make her skin milky smooth. You have to admit she does look cute!

Wendy Day said...

O.k. that was my second comment. Why did they both end up with a trash can at the bottom?

Breanne said...

I love those pictures of Livvy! Mara hasn't been that bad :)

Susan said...

neen-no idea how your pics ended up in the trash can. blogging is still too new to me to understand all the little glitches. (is that how you spell neen anyway?)

Nate / Mary said...

Micah is so cute!! And BIG!! I can't wait until you come up. See you soon.