
Last night Livvy and I went to see Disney on Ice Princess Wishes. We had a blast! We went with Cari and Ali, and Wendy, Cody and Kaylee. I think Ali was as excited to see the princesses as the little girls were!
It was a really good show and we had really great seats. You won't be able to tell that from my pictures because my camera doesn't have that great of a zoom. But we saw 7 Disney Princesses, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White and Mulan.
Livvy was most excited to see Ariel and Aurora. When Malificent came out, Livvy pointed her "magic wand" at her to stop her from "eating the Prince". A highlight of the night was when Lumiere, um.... fell. I know it's mean to laugh about, but he was just skating off the ice when, splat!!, he fell on his face and his candlestick arm fell off. Belle just turned around, helped him to his feet with Tinkerbell's help and they skated off. The best part was they left the spotlight on him the whole time!!
It was a really fun night. Now I can't wait to take Livvy to Disneyland so she can meet the Princesses in person.
As the show was starting
Me and my princess! (note the magic wand)
Wendy, Kaylee and Cody
Cari and Ali
The Princesses! (and Minnie!)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Princesses on Ice
Posted by Susan at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun...wish we could have gone with you! We are jealous.
That looks so fun!! I know Mara would have loved it too (if she could sit still) And btw, Mara has that same exact wand! Isn't it fun!
I was totally going to do this with Aubrey but we waited to long. It looks like you had a great time! What a fun mom you are!
o.k. I think that I need to view and give my approval on any pictures you are posting of me before you do it. I thought I was losing weight. It must be the whole camera adds 10 lbs thing, right? ha! ha! ha! Thanks for going with us we had a blast.
Wendy
Post a Comment