So if you know Livvy, you know that she loves to sing Disney Princess songs. Since about 18months old she has known all the words to The Little Mermaid's "Part of Your World". Everytime I have tried to videotape her singing, she either gets too shy or mad. Finally, the other day, I got her to sing it for the camera. It is so cute! Please excuse my horrible singing voice as I prompt her on the words.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Part of your world
Posted by Susan at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Susan! That is just TOO cute!! Livvy, you are the best singer...ever!
That is awesome! Now how many times has she seen that movie?? jk Mara hasn't really caught on to the songs yet, but at least she will sit and watch most of a movie now :)
Wow That was Great!! She will have to do that for us when you get here.
Post a Comment