Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tag!! I'm it!

Judy, I guess you can tell how often I get to look at others blogs, seeing as how you tagged me about a week ago. I finally saw it, so here goes (plus I think I promised Sara I would do this too).

5 things on my list to do today:

Do laundry before going to Idaho
Mail off my passport info so I can go on the Disney Cruise!!!
Change a few poopy diapers (luckily the cute baby bottom kind)
Try and run 5 miles after getting 3 hours of sleep
Try to stay awake to watch the 10:00 news after running

5 snacks I enjoy:

There's always room for Jell-O
Onion rings, Burger Supreme's rule!!!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
Wildberry Skittles
Twizzlers

5 Places I've lived:

Orem, Ut
Downey, CA
Chico, CA
Kissimmee, FL
Spanish Fork, UT

5 Places I've been:

Nassau, Bahamas
Vancouver, BC Canada
Ensenada, Mexico
Disney World!!!!
The Grand Ol' Opry

5 jobs I've had:

Grocery checker
Jamba Juice maker
Pretzel maker
Customer service for Oprah and Dr. Phil transcripts
Registered Nurse

5 Pet Peeves I have:

Please, please don't step on my shoes!!
Like Judy, if I can hear you chewing, take two steps back
Telling me I didn't hear what I heard you say (mainly for Kenny)
Leaving an empty glass that had milk or V8 in it w/o rinsing it out
Morons who don't buckle up their children in cars

5 Things you didn't know about me:

After the first season of American Idol, I really considered trying out (what a mistake that would have been!)
I have a fear of putting my face under water, in a swimming pool, in the shower
I have met George Lucas and Steven Spielberg, MC Hammer, Tommy Lee and John Reznik
I can't snap
I have always wanted to be an extra in a movie


I tag.........Lilly McDowell

7 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

I just wanted to point out that we lived in Orlando, Florida. Extremly close to Kissimmee but the address was Orlando none the less.

{sara} said...

I didn't know half of those things about you & I though I knew you so well. You are quite the world traveler...Disney Cruise? When? Oh, and running 5 miles...impressive!

Susan said...

I stand corrected Holly. It was Orlando. Can you believe it was 8 years ago?

Susan said...

disney cruise is in september. i cannot wait, we are also going to disney world for a week before the cruise. that is what our tax refund paid for.

Anonymous said...

You can't snap?

Susan said...

I can't snap. I can'y do that cool thing with my tongue either