Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Didn't know I'd go this far, did you?

9 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks Aunt Barbie! I loved it! Especially Goofy at the very end.

Lilly said...

Oh my gosh! You had me fooled for a good 7 seconds! I was so confused! I love it.

{sara} said...

When my mom sent that to me, Maci was SO excited...she wanted to know when we were going to Disneyland to celebrate me! Then, Darbi burst her bubble & told her it was just a computer thing. Goofy was my favorite part, too! I didn't think of putting it on my blog...hmmm.

McLerran Family said...

That would be pretty awesome! Maybe you should tell Kenny to get working on that for your next birthday!

Breanne said...

Where did you find that video! It's so fun :)

Stefanie said...

That is seriously SO cool! I love it!

Adrie said...

You are so funny, that was really cool!

Team Greer said...

Holy crap! That is awesome! Where did you get it from?

Susan said...

My aunt sent this to me and I posted it on my blog. I am not sure where she found it, but can't you make your own by watching this one and clicking on something at the end? You can, just enter your own email address in the fields and you can send it to yourself or others.